* Postcode - 5158 - City of Marion
* Coastal suburb about 21km south of Adelaide CBD.
* Hallet Cove Shopping Centre for local shops including post office, banks, bakery, newsagents, fruit and veg, estate agents, butchers, Big W, supermarkets, cafes and more - http://www.hallettcoveshoppingcentre.com.au/
Hallet Cove School (R-12)
Hallet Cove East Primary (R-7)
Hallet Cove South Primary(R-7)
Hallet Cove Pre School
Please see this post in the For The Kids forum for more info on schools, Naplan, zoning, after school care and more - http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/...gh-school.html
First Steps Playgroup run by the Hallet Cove Baptist Church. Open on Tuesdays during term time from 10-11:30am. Donation of $2 per child or $3 for a family.
Karrara kindy playgroup For babies to 5 years, parents and carers. Held on Friday mornings from 11am-1pm.
* Trains - Hallet Cove Train Station on the Seaford line. https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/stops/view/16525
* Buses - Run by Adelaide Metro. A number of services cover Hallet Cove. Including the 720 and 720H
Then also others such as the 681, 681A, 682 and 683
You can view info on these buses here - http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/timetables/buses/
To buy - You can view a listing of property for sale in Hallet Cove on realestate.com.au HERE
And view the current rentals HERE
domain.com.au has property listed For Sale in Hallet Cove
Median property prices for buying and rentals in Hallet Cove can be found HERE
Out and about
There are a number of play parks (reserves) in and around Hallet Cove.
A few to get you going
* Linear Park (Waterfall Creek) - You can read a review of the park and see some pics HERE
* Hallet Cove Conservation park - This is a stunning conservation park running along part of the coast and inland a little. There is not a play area within the conservation park but plenty of trails to walk including along the coast with some stunning views. You can read a review of the conservation park and the cafe at one end of it HERE. Also this site gives a bit of information - https://www.marion.sa.gov.au/hallett...servation-park
* Pavana Park - Read a review and see some pictures HERE
You can find all the parks in Hallet Cove listed on a map HERE.
* The Cove Sports and Community Club - Home to cricket, footy (Aussie Rules), BMX, soccer, netball and more. Visit their website here - http://www.westwoodweb.com.au/thecov...club/index.htm
* Little Athletics from October to March, every Friday at Hallet Cove R-12 school. Read more over on their website http://www.hclac.org.au/