* Postcode - 5073 - City of Campbelltown
* Foothills suburb about 10km east of Adelaide CBD.
* Population information.
* The various shopping options around Rostrevor;
- St Bernards Road: large Foodland, chemists, bakery, Indian spice shop, butchers, sewing shop, pizza place, hairdresser, office for the state MPAlso just across Montacute Road is a post office, Bargin City, Gym and the Newton Shopping Village.
- Forest Avenue: Deli, fishmonger, fruit and veg shop, hairdresser
- Montacute Road: Pizza restaurant, St George's Bakehouse cafe, school uniform shop, hairdresser, butcher, Mongolian restaurant, fish and chip shop
To buy - You can view a listing of property for sale in Rostrevor on realestate.com.au HERE
To rent -View the current rentals HERE
Also domain.com.au has property listed For Sale in Rostrevor
* Median property prices for buying and rentals in Rostrevor
Stradbroke Primary School (R-7)
Norwood Morialta High School Middle Campus (8-10) (the senior campus for Y11 and Y12 is located in Magill)
* Other schools in the area
Thorndon Park Primary school
A local state primary school just outside Rostrevor that is not zoned.
Charles Campbell College
This is a zoned R-12 state school in Paradise but part of the zone for the high school falls in an area of Rostrevor.
Please see this post in the For The Kids forum for more info on schools, Naplan, zoning, after school care and more -http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/...gh-school.html
Thorndon Park Kindergarten
Campbelltown Community Children's centre
Goodstart Early Learning, Magill
Rostrevor Baptist Churchon Thursdays from 9:30 to 11:15am during school term time.
* Buses - Run by Adelaide Metro. A number of services cover Rostrevor. Including the H33, H30 and X30
Then also others such as the 178, 179, H20
You can view info on these buses here - http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/timetables/buses/
Out and about
There are a number of play parks (reserves) in and around Rostrevor.
A few to get you going
* Gurners Reserve – A dog friendly park with playground. You can read a review of the park and see some pics HERE
* Morialta Conservation park - This is a stunning conservation park just to the east of Rostrevor. There are toilets, a play area, free BBQs and seating areas in the recreation area just off Stradbroke Road and lots of trails to walk with some stunning views. You can read a review of the conservation park HERE. Also this site gives a bit of information http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/par...servation_Park
You can find some of the other parks in Rostrevor listed on a map HERE and page ten of the document HERE lists all the reserves in Rostrevor.
Sports and Recreation
* Rostrevor Tennis Club – for beginner, social and competitive tennis. Visit their website here -http://www.rostrevortennis.org/
* Stradbroke Scouts Group – activities for boys and girls from 6 to 26. Visit the website here -http://www.stradbroke.sa.scouts.com.au/