Thread: Discount Flights with Qantas

Title
      Liked
      190 times
      Rep

Discount Flights with Qantas

Just found this

Home | Contact Us | Glossary
      HomeForeign ExchangeAustralian Bank AccountsMortgagesFinancial PlanningNew Zealand BankingSpecial OffersEvents
      Qantas | Anglo Pacific

If you currently hold an account with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s London office, you may be eligible to take advantage of great migrant fares with Qantas Airways*.

With the Qantas special migrant fare you can benefit from:

Great one-way economy class fares to Australia*
      Baggage allowance of up to 40 kilos per person*
      Stopovers in the Far East – including Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok when booked by phone^
      Premium Economy and Business migrant fares also available to Australia
      Log in now with your Surname and London Transfer Account Number to book your flights with Qantas Airways.

Your Surname*

Account Number*

* Required field▶ Continue
      * Fares and baggage allowance only permitted to those in possession of the following unused visa types to Australia: Temporary Business Long Stay – Standard Business Sponsorship (subclass 457), Medical Practitioner visa (subclass 422), Educational visa (subclass 418), Investor Retirement (subclass 405), Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 121/856), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 119/857), Skilled Independent (subclass 175), Skilled sponsored (subclass176), Skilled sponsored (subclass 475). Applicable on Qantas operated services only ex London to Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. Terms and conditions apply.
      ^ To book your itinerary with stopovers please contact Qantas on 0208 600 4342. Additional airport taxes and fees may be required for additional stopovers and/or alternative routings. Stopovers not permitted in Australia when traveling to New Zealand.

For queries regarding migrant fares please contact Qantas

Title
      Liked
      190 times
      Rep
      I spoke to HiFX today they are a currency broker ,if you open an account with them they have discounts on Qantas one way flights with double baggage allowance on 457 visa which is not usual on other airlines. I only spoke for a minute or two but he told they could give discounts on other services like removals, i am ringing him tomorrow for more details,i will post again then.
      HEAPS GOOD !!! likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1345 times
      Rep
      Good work fella....

HG
      jimmyskinner and jaynem like this.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Just for info they were doing this deal when I came over last year and I didn't do business with either. I just called the qantas number and got the same rate anyway so don't worry if u don't qualify, just give them a call and pretend u do. Think my flight was640 one way from heathrow to Adelaide via Singapore (4 hour stop over) in standard economy with 40kgs of luggage. I'm 6ft4 and came on an a380 and leg room was fine, best flight I've ever had.
      jimmyskinner likes this.

Title
      Liked
      190 times
      Rep
      Skip navigation
      Go
      Home
      Plan
      Book
      Fly
      Holidays
      Frequent Flyer
      Business Essentials
      About Qantas
      Help
      |More
      Migrant Fares Terms and Conditions
      Terms and Conditions:
      Fares: Fares and Baggage allowance only permitted to those in possession of the following unused visa types to Australia: Temporary Business Long Stay – Standard Business Sponsorship (subclass 457), Medical Practitioner visa (subclass 422), Educational visa (subclass 418), Investor Retirement (subclass 405), Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 121/856), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 119/857), Spouse Permanent Visa (subclass 100), Contributory Parent (subclass 143), Skilled Independent (subclass 175) & Skilled sponsored (subclass 475/136/138) and the following unused visa types to New Zealand: Skilled migrant visa, LBTV visa, Investor Visa, Work to residence visa and temporary work visa. Note visas will be verified at check in, excess baggage fees may apply if above criteria is not fulfilled. Valid on Qantas operated services only ex London Heathrow, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle to Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Queenstown. Premium Economy and Business Class not available to New Zealand. To book your itinerary with stopovers please contact Qantas on 0208 600 4342. Additional airport taxes and fees may be required for additional stopovers and/or alternative routings. Stopovers not permitted in Australia when travelling to New Zealand. All fares are subject to availability.
      Sale Period: For new bookings effective until 31 Dec 2011
      Children and Infants: Discounts apply on international routes.
      Rebooking: Date changes permitted at £100 per change within the Travel Period and are subject to a local service fee.
      Rerouting: £100 per reroute and subject to a local service fee.
      Cancellations: Before departure a cancellation fee of £300 applies. Once travel has commenced, no refund. Service fees apply for any changes to both e-tickets and paper tickets.
      Contacts | Privacy & Security | Terms of Use | Viewing Tips | Worldwide Sites | Qantas Home

© Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901
      jaynem likes this.

Title
      Liked
      190 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jimmyskinner View Post
      I spoke to HiFX today they are a currency broker ,if you open an account with them they have discounts on Qantas one way flights with double baggage allowance on 457 visa which is not usual on other airlines. I only spoke for a minute or two but he told they could give discounts on other services like removals, i am ringing him tomorrow for more details,i will post again then.
      Followed up this today and phoned Qantas on a number given to me by HiFX, I was quoted £705 each with 40kg of baggage on a 457 visa, not really any cheaper but with double baggage. This price was flying heathrow to Adelaide via Singapore on the 13th sept
      jaynem likes this.

Title
      Liked
      190 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=jimmyskinner;188798]Followed up this today and phoned Qantas on a number given to me by HiFX, I was quoted £705 each with 40kg of baggage on a 457 visa, not really any cheaper but with double baggage. This price was flying heathrow to Adelaide via Singapore on the 13th sept[/QUOTEMigrant fares referral
      From: "SHRUKIDISCOUNTTRAVEL@qantas.com.au" <SHRUKIDISCOUNTTRAVEL@qantas.com.au>

Add to Contacts
      To:

Hello,

We have been given your email address by our HiFX representative and believe that you are planning to emigrate to Australia.

If you would like us to check the flights and quote the fare for you , please feel free to email shrukidiscounttravel@qantas.com.au or call on 0208 600 4342.

We offer a special migrant fare and double luggage allowance for passengers who travel on unused migrant visa.

Kind regards

Ni****a - Christine
      UK/I Discount Travel
      Technical Support
      shrukidiscounttravel@qantas.com.au
      Tel: 0208 600 4343

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      I have heard that Singapore Airlines also offer a similar deal, if a stopover there is part of your itinerary it might be worth checking.

Title
      Liked
      190 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jlr248 View Post
      I have heard that Singapore Airlines also offer a similar deal, if a stopover there is part of your itinerary it might be worth checking.
      The differance is that with Singapore airlines they will not allow extra baggage on a 457 visa it has to be a permanent one.I have been in touch with Singapore and they sent me an email confirming this.
      jaynem likes this.

•