Taxi from Adelaide airport to Aldinga Beach

Guest Crushfamily

Guest Crushfamily

We arrive on the 26th September and will be needing a taxi with a large luggage capacity to transport us and our 120kg of luggage to Aldinga. Does anyone have any recommendations/suggestions as to the best way forward with this please? Airport cab, private hire or other? Thanks

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

I can't help you but will be very interested to see any replies you get as we'll be exactly the same once we sell our house - 2 adults, 2 kids and 120kg luggage heading to Aldinga!

You'll be able to get a van type taxi from the Airport. Shouldn't be an issue other than perhaps waiting for one - there should be a guy there who normally organises the cabs, he'll probably call one in for you. We had about the same amount of luggage and they actually managed to get it all into the back of an estate (or station wagon as they call em here).

I just came back from a holiday in the Northern Territory and we had two huge suit cases, wheelchair, walker, small suitcase and 3 adults and we all fit in a station wagon. We were waiting in line thinking we might have to take two taxis to fit everything in but someone else gave us their spot in the line when the station wagon taxi came up. There are a few station wagons around.

There is a guy called Chook who does it very cheap ..... 0414922200

Lots of people in Aldinga use him[/quote

I used Chook for a work outing - all the state managers - excellent reports came back, so thereofore would recommend him also. Price was reasonable also.

Guest Crushfamily

Thanks for your replies - is Chook an individual or a firm? Does he/they have an email address so we can book him please as ringing a mobile from the UK might be pricey!

Thanks for your replies - is Chook an individual or a firm? Does he/they have an email address so we can book him please as ringing a mobile from the UK might be pricey!

You could always send him a text and ask if he has an email or landline you can contact him from? Explain briefly the situation.

Think I have his landline number at work - will PM you it tomorrow if I have..

Julie