car rental

SwanseaJack

Guest Guest75

Seconded on Aussie Car rentals.

Michael is very helpful.

Might be spelt and pronounced Mikhail or similar, he is a big ,bearded Slavic guy.

Here he is...........

http://aussiecarrentals.com.au/

Now another option............................................ Mick from MD Autocare.

Bladdy brilliant bloke who can't being from somewhere near Birmingham originally.

He is based down south.

Very,very helpful and very reasonable prices on the hire cars.

Nothing in it for me - genuine recommendation so hopefully the moderators won't remove this as he has helped hundreds of PIA members, sometimes for free!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Here he is...........

http://www.mdautocare.net.au/

Hi Kathy,

I never received any email regarding car hire !! I do check them on a regular basis :)

All cars are booked out until the 12th January any ways busy time of the year.

Sorry I was unable to help on this occasion.

I am able to offer pre purchase inspections when you are ready to purchase a car

Regards

Mick

Hi Kathy,

I never received any email regarding car hire !! I do check them on a regular basis :)

All cars are booked out until the 12th January any ways busy time of the year.

Sorry I was unable to help on this occasion.

I am able to offer pre purchase inspections when you are ready to purchase a car

Regards

Mick[/quote

Hi mick

No prob my husband e mailed dont worry. In regards to inspection will definitely be giving you a ring

Thanks kathy

Guest vikkiann

The 2nd hand cars you buy here can be so dodgy because they don't need MOT's. Definitely worth getting it checked.

We took a friend who knows about cars when we bought ours then put it straight in to Mick for a service.