Car hire

Guest TheBirdsIOM

Guest TheBirdsIOM

Hi

Does anyone have any comments/ideas on hiring a car whilst we are waiting for our car to arrive?

I looked at hiring from the Airport and it seems to be quite expensive, plus the fact not sure how we would get all our luggage in to a hire car, sure it would turn in to a very stressful game of Tetris, a game I don't really want to play after a long haul flight lol

Hopefully we will be renting a short term near Semaphore, we are just trying to finalise a few things over the next couple of days before we book our flights etc.

I was wondering if it would be better to take advantage of the Meet and Greet Service the SA Government offer ? and then look for a car rental place near Semaphore, if there are any ?

Has anyone used the Meet and Greet Service?

Any comments greatly received as always :0)

Thanks

TheBirds

www.aussiecarrentals.com.au have been used by many people on here and we did too - decent people and competitive.

I agree, I rented a car from them for the first week, Michael is the one I've contacted and he's a very good fellow. Cheap prices, good cars and he also offered us a pick-up service from the airport, that's a very appreciable initiative after twenty four hours on an airplane!