Nissan 350Z shocker..............

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Dear me.

I had chance to take a Nissan 350Z out for a spin this morning................. boy have Z cars gone soft or what??

Are most modern "Sports cars" like this??

Loads of gadgets, so much safety??:arghh:

I loved the old Nissan 240Z's and to some extent the 260Z's -raw, no frills and fun to drive.:smile:

Also rallied Hillman Imps at one time.

Give me old style....

Guest Guest75
Triumph Stags.... For rawness

Stags are no good for hill climbs / rallying.

Really underimpressed with the 350Z , wonder if the 370Z is even worse??

Guest Guest14361
Stags are no good for hill climbs / rallying.

Really underimpressed with the 350Z , wonder if the 370Z is even worse??

who mentioned hill climbing and rallying.....there was only one car for rallying and that was the original Audi Quattro

I had a 300ZX Twin Turbo (Manual LWB) about 15 years ago - Well actually it was a Fairlady Z as it was a car i imported from Japan.

I really liked it... Ok, agreed it was no hill-climber. BUT it was very good at 'going sideways' and lovely and controllable. I'll admit that my car was far from standard as it was originally built to be a Tokyo Auto salon show car for a Japanese tuning and styling company called 'Do Luck' and as such had received upgrades to its Aero, engine, suspension, brakes and wheels...... It was far more enjoyable (in a completely different way) to the 425bhp Mitsubishi Evo 5 that it shared garage space with.

Back then, here in the UK, the whole 'Jap car' thing was in its infancy - Sadly It wasn't long before the roads were full of 'Non Turbo, automatic' Fairlady Z's