103 times

I need a panel beater - southern suburbs

Hi all,

So on Friday i parked my car in the CBD, went to get it after work and some lovely person had crashed into the side, smashing my right wing mirror off and dinting my drivers door and bit near the bumper - needless to say they didn't leave a note, just my wing mirror smashed to pieces on the floor!

Does anyone know any panel beaters that do private work willing to have a look? I am looking to get it done asap. Wanting to avoid going through insurance as i am a new driver still on my p's. It would be a bonus if anyone is available to come this evening!

I am in Woodcroft.

Thanks in advance!

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1899 times
      I don't know of a panel beater...sorry.... but I share your pain!
      I have a little Suzuki Alto. It's been hit three times in the past year.
      First time was in the carpark opposite the entertainment centre...crashed into the side whilst we were in the car and tried to drive off!
      Second time was the neighbour across the road who reversed into it...no problem, claimed on their insurance.
      The third time was a couple of weeks ago...neighbour again but they didn't own up this time...just cost me $450 in excess.
      I used Hower crash repairs in Lonsdale.
      Hope that you find someone.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068