Glenelg sunset from today

Guest Pies

We were there also. Couldn't have been to far away from you has we have similar pictures.

Good on yer!! Couldn't believe I got that kind of sunset in Winter on my first night here!

Were you on the green behind the pier?

Pies

Pies,

Like the pics, you got anymore?

Barry

From the same night, all now corrected for my intake of VB on the evening (tripod in the container, so all will be well in about 9 weeks....) - can't wait for summer!:

Glenelg:

3646767290_9922151490_b.jpg

Glenelg Beach:

3646767302_aef611aee2_b.jpg

Sunset pics corrected for horizon:

3653104863_8c61d720ee_b.jpg

and Sun disappearing:

3656280535_107710b758_b.jpg

Guest Melian
Good on yer!! Couldn't believe I got that kind of sunset in Winter on my first night here!

Were you on the green behind the pier?

Pies

We were around the Jetty, green and square area for most of the afternoon. Just tried to put a photo on but cannot get it to upload.

We were around the Jetty, green and square area for most of the afternoon. Just tried to put a photo on but cannot get it to upload.

Upload on Flickr or photobucket, then attach picture link, so this website is just hosting a link, not the actual picture - Flickr will give you 100mb a month free, not sure about photobucket.

Pies

Guest Lisajonesey

Great pics! Was such a great atmosphere there too. We couldn't have been far from you!! Everyone had their camera's out though, so hard to figure out which one was you! I was the nutter taking pictures of EVERYTHING!

Great pics! Was such a great atmosphere there too. We couldn't have been far from you!! Everyone had their camera's out though, so hard to figure out which one was you! I was the nutter taking pictures of EVERYTHING!

We should get some little flags next time.....how are you settling in?

Pies