Seaford Hotel

Guest Im Here

Guest Team 'W'

hi there im here

ye we went a week ago food was great had the seafood plater really nice , geared for kids as well .there was 9 of us an we asked for a couple of tables to be put together they was a bit miffed cos we did it anyway hubby had a right go an asked her what her problem was.

But ye really nice!

be prepared for a wait tho unless their not busy

Guest Team 'W'

hi there

like moosh said it depends what the occasion is ,if you want a special meal [star of greece] is really good ,again quite a wait if youve got the time but worth the wait.We thought it was just beach food but theres a restruant at the back and we was surprised.

Dont know if your familiar bein out and about but its in willunga .

so if your goin to seaford hotel dont be puttin two tables to gether or all" hell will let loose"

Guest Im Here

LOL oh i wouldn't dare hehe. It's not for anything special just a night out with hubby and a few drinks. Ive heard about the star of greece before by a friend of mine who said it was nice place (and slow service) but if like you and my friend say the food is good then it's worth the wait

Thanks again x

Guest Rob and Clare

Only been there once and it wasn't the best pub I'd been to, can't say anything bad but nothing good either. Not sure what other choice is nearby, for a pub meal I would possibly venture further a field to the Crown at Old Reynella or The Hallet Cove, but everyone has their own favourites.

• 2 weeks later...