Big Name Concerts in Adelaide

Guest thekings

Guest thekings

Trying to find a website that gives concert details for 2010 in Adelaide, been on some sites but they only provide info till the end of this year. Just wondered what big names may be coming to Adelaide next year?:jiggy:

Guest fit like min?
Trying to find a website that gives concert details for 2010 in Adelaide, been on some sites but they only provide info till the end of this year. Just wondered what big names may be coming to Adelaide next year?:jiggy:

Try this! It lists all bands playing in Aus big and small. Just click on the band you want to see and prepare be disappointed when you see they are going to every city in Aus except Radelaide. Rant over. Carry on!

http://http://www.liveguide.com.au/Tours

Guest WoodMartin

I did read in the paper this weekend that George Michael was coming to Adelaide next year...think it was not yet confirmed for definite though. Worth keeping an eye out if that appeals to anyone.

Ali

Guest Guest75

We do see some of the major acts /bands here.Just now and again though - and very expensive tickets.

The Eagles for example (not a fan myself) - - tickets from $385 if memory serves me right.

David Bowie played the Entertainment Centre a few years ago - good concert!:):)