What a week....

Out to Port Lincoln on tues/weds then off to Mount Gambier Thurs/fri.

Tell you summat folks, if you ever get a chance to goto these places i urge you to go....great people, great scenery...just beautiful...:)

Before you go off jetting around Oz or even leaving these shores DNT just take a look at what our lovely SA has to offer you WILL be amazed...:notworthy:

HG

missed that game but i saw the Careless Cup goals some belters in there.....

That doesnt matter tho,i'l bring you a recording of the lpool v man utd game when i get over:jiggy:;),good thread btw,driving down the coast road right down to victor,gawler etc is realy nice,must be the most pleasurable drive ive ever had anyway

We went down to Mount Gambier in the School holidays, its a really beautiful place to visit. We stayed at Robe, right on the beach. Plenty to do and see. The Caves at Narracorte are a must and the Blue Lake apparently gets really blue in summer. You can go in a lift about 100m down and have a tour ( really reasonable charges - about $25 for a family). Try some of their Blue water lemonade, they kids thought it was fun as you end up with blue lips and a blue tongue!!. The Blue water tour has been run by a family for about 20 years and the guy is really knowledgeable. Be prepared to drive for miles without seeing anyone else on the road, bliss.

I'd recommend the Southern Flinders Ranges too. It's taken me 18 years to finally visit that area and the scenery blew me away. It's magic.

And get on the Murray on a houseboat - wonderfully relaxing! We've already booked next year's fishing trip up there.

i was in the Riverland a few weeks ago it was amazing....the drive up and over the Barossa and over the hill to a very very flat riverland with nothing around.

The River Murray snaking its way around

HG