Map of SA

Guest mark&rachel

Guest mark&rachel

hello People

Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong area but didnt know where to post it.

Does anyone know of a decent online (or available to buy) map of SA thats online that i can print out.

Im looking to find Suburbs and Big towns all on the one map but finding it fairly difficult.

Would be gratful for anyones help.

Hoping to get away from the gritters in March/April!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't think you will find that sort of map with that detail as SA is a very large area.

The RAA do a series of area maps, free to members, which cover SA in the detail you want.

Otherwise, there are books ( UBD or Gregory's) which cover Adelaide and larger towns near, like Gawler and Victor Harbor. I am pretty sure you can buy these through Amazon.

Guest ben&sharon

We had the sort of map you're talking about stuck on a big pinboard while we were planning our move so that we could get a grasp of the geography. We bought it from the RAA, but it was a bit complicated, cause they couldn't post it to a UK address - we had to have it mailed to my brother in law in Perth, who then posted it on to us!! :confused:

I think it only cost a few dollars - guess we doubled that with the bizarre postal route...... Do you know anyone with an Aussie address that can send it on for you?

Found the link for you:

http://www.raa.com.au/regional_map.asp?TerID=334&RegionID=1

If all else fails, pm me - you can send it to us and I'll post it on to you......... :)

Sharon.

Try the tourism website to download brochures - they often have a big map in the front.

http://www.southaustralia.com/Brochures.aspx

Don't know if they still do it, but we managed to get a few sent over to the UK from them - and that included some bigger maps.

Yep, that was our source of maps, too. Also, great to collect the brochures of various places - Barossa, Adelaide Hills etc.

Jim

Guest BAZnDAF
If you just want to look online you can't beat google earth.

Have to agree with Pete, for online maps google earth or just google maps. I used google maps for planning our validation trip. I could even look at the house we rented before we got there! :)