Bl**dy jet fighters!!!!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

New undies please!!!!!

Had a bit of a start yesterday - courtesy of the RAAF

My mate and I were making our way north to O'Sullies

in some bouncy following seas.

I'm concentrating on stopping the boat getting swamped when WHHHOOOOOOOOSSSHHH !!!!!! a flipping F-18 jet fighter zooms north over us at a height of not much more than 100ft!!:shocked:

You could see so much detail on the underside plus the noise was deafening!

We were so busy cussing the jet that we did not notice the second one coming up on us - we both ducked!

I'm sure the pilots were play silly beggars with us,glad the weapons systems did not lock on though.

Impressive display RAAF - give us some warning next time!!! :biglaugh:

Guest kangomik

they usually travel in 2's, quite a few lately. Doing low passes over the air base yesterday, Scared the life out of one of my guys, he was on the phone to me at the time.

They reckon they can take off at edinburgh park area, go through the sonic range near port wakefield then at full tilt be at darwin in 45 minutes, thats some going. Apparently there was an air show once and one was looping and got the down speed a little wrong, blew a few greenhouse windows out with the sonic boom.

Awesome noise from them.

Watching the apache's come in is amuzing, they do some funnny things

Guest cunnah10
New undies please!!!!!

I'm concentrating on stopping the boat getting swamped when WHHHOOOOOOOOSSSHHH !!!!!! a flipping F-18 jet fighter zooms north over us at a height of not much more than 100ft!!:shocked:

We were so busy cussing the jet that we did not notice the second one coming up on us - we both ducked!

I'm sure the pilots were play silly beggars with us,glad the weapons systems did not lock on though.

My Hubby was out there too on his boat at Aldinga & he too "S--T Himself" with those fighter jets!!!!

New undies please!!!!!

Did he look like this mate?:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
My Hubby was out there too on his boat at Aldinga & he too "S--T Himself" with those fighter jets!!!!

Glad I'm not the only one in a way :biglaugh:

Where does hubby launch from - O'Sullies??

Get him to say hello - pic of my boat in my personal album - can't miss the name or car rego ;)

Guest Guest75
Did he look like this mate?:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

Not quite - I might actually have met one of the pilots - via local tackle shop and fishing forum - he'll get some stick next time I see him!