Social/Sporting Life for Kids

Guest Julie

Hi,

Very new to the site so hopefully this message will be sent OK:unsure:

We are moving over in Jan 08 my husband Lee has a job offer so thats one thing not to worry about, hes a Plumber.

We have 2 kids aged 11 and coming 15 what we would like to find out about are the best places to look at living near that have the following sporting activities for the kids which are, swimming, horse riding, ice skating/ice hockey, BMX'ing, MotorX, mountain biking, skate parks. We would also like to live within about 15mins drive to a beach, we don't want much do we!.

If anyone out there can help, we would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Julie;)

Hi,

Very new to the site so hopefully this message will be sent OK:unsure:

We are moving over in Jan 08 my husband Lee has a job offer so thats one thing not to worry about, hes a Plumber.

We have 2 kids aged 11 and coming 15 what we would like to find out about are the best places to look at living near that have the following sporting activities for the kids which are, swimming, horse riding, ice skating/ice hockey, BMX'ing, MotorX, mountain biking, skate parks. We would also like to live within about 15mins drive to a beach, we don't want much do we!.

If anyone out there can help, we would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Julie;)

Wecome to PIA

Hard to say or recommend areas as everyone has there own tastes. But from our reccie trip what you ask for can cover a large area of Adelaide. There are a number of skate parks in most of the park recreation areas, horse riding/motor x mountain biking i would imagine covers ner the hills a bit further out of the centre. From hills side of adelaide it would then be about 25-30 mins drive to the beaches etc. If you go further south not sure what areas are available for things like motor x and mountain biking but someone there can advise

Hi Graham,

Thanks for the link I have found loads of helpful bits already regarding my long list of WANTS, great help thanks very much.

Julie, Lee Brad (14) & Ryley (11)