Berri to Adelaide

Guest Andrew Family

Guest Andrew Family

Can you please advise on the apprimate time it would taketo drive between Berri and Adelaide, with the destination being the Royal Adelaide Hospital??

Thanks

Dawn

Guest Andrew Family

Wow that is a lot further than I thought, i was expecting about an hour, just slightly shocked. Located the website and it will be really useful.

Many Thanks

Dawn

Guest kangomik

3 hr's 20 your doing well. There's road works around Gawler which slow you up, and they have been resurfacing stretches between waikeree and Berri. And don't put your foot down there's a few polioce on that road.

Gawler to Adelaide will be just under an hour.

What makes you choose berri, i guess it's either cheap land or cheap house (there is none of either around Adelaide by the way)..... there is a reason for this;)

Either way it's too far to commute.

Guest Andrew Family

We haven't chosen it, as such. A friend is just about to purchase a property that has 2 houses and when we come over we were considering living in the second house but when waying up childcare, schooling and work life balance it is too far away. I don't want to drive that distance on a daily basis. Nevermind it would have been a fantastic solution, ha ho, still nice to visit at weekends.

Thanks for feedback.

Guest kangomik

Aww its a cracking place to visit at the weekends, especially if you like water based sports. RIght on the Murray. Not a lot to do, but i suppose thats the attraction and part of chilliing out.

You just would not commute this, you would fall asleep for sure, the roads are to straight and boring.