Eagle Hill Mountain Bike Park This Saturday Anyone?

Guest Lozmitch

Guest Lozmitch

Hi,

Thought I would finally get round to taking the bike for a spin at Eagle Hill this weekend and see if its as good as ive been told.....

Anyone fancy a ride out this weekend? I've not been out on it since landing 6 months, I used to ride pretty regular so am itching to get out! Is there anything i should know before I go up?

Cheers

Mitch:goofy:

OH took our son there the other week to watch the Nationals, and rides there regularly. Says it's good fun. Park at the top, have a look at the maps on Adelaide Mountain Bike Club website - Home - Adelaide Mountain Bike Club - and watch out for trees and rocks: the person he went out with last week had a rather too close encounter with one and ended up with stitches in his head!!

Fox Creek is another good place to go by the way -we've been to a couple of events up there, people come from all over Australia for the comps, and are always blown away by how good it is (apparently!)

• 3 weeks later...