Kill or Keep?

Denise

I know this picture looks like it has been downloaded from the internet but it has just been taken in our garden. I want it to die my husband wants it to live, can you please help and tell us if it is dangerous?? We have tried the internet to no avail.

Thanks

BE QUICK!!

DENISE:arghh:(& Nathan)

Guest soggy
I know this picture looks like it has been downloaded from the internet but it has just been taken in our garden. I want it to die my husband wants it to live, can you please help and tell us if it is dangerous?? We have tried the internet to no avail.

Thanks

BE QUICK!!

DENISE:arghh:(& Nathan)

anything that looks like that must want to die, you would be doing it a favour

Simon

my husband has been through his spiders of australia book and thinks that it is probably a a flower spider and not venemous. we live by the rule, if its black kill it!!!!!( white tips and female red backs which are the ones you need to watch for):shocked: if its near the house move it carefully to the end of the garden, if it comes back then kill it!:cute:

dont know what that spider is sorry, but i know ive got lots of wolf spiders if that helps! way to many holes in garden which they live in...infact i found a female wolf spider tonight with baby spiders on her back, tried to catch it and all the baby spiders fell of her which is not good (google says they carry approx 100 babys on there back) imagine 100 small things going in every direction and the wife screaming in your ears...not good and then the wife finds another in the toilet...oh and ive found red backs, mouse spiders, and huntsman's still to find a white tip...with all that dont thing i will be sleeping tonight

alex

Guest Guest75

Lovely looking and they make some hooooge webs - the kind you walk in to and then spend 10 mins fighting off!:arghh::arghh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Never had a bite from one - reckon they will catch all the crappy/bitey/stingy stuff

Guest markmet

Oh my goodness

that is what you call a spider. If my daughter were to see that she would have a fit. We are moving to flagstaff. Hope I dont find a spider like that in our garden. If you hear someone scream you will know its me Lol!

Chris

We had Harvey the Handicapped Huntsman on the door outside our kitchen yesterday - four legs on one side and only one on the other (think he'd had a run in with the sliding door mechanism!) - he was still managing to get around though! Amazing creatures (as long as he's outside not in!!!)

I'm one of the world's biggest arachnaphobes (sp?) and was lying in bed last night when a very fine spindly daddy long-legs type spider ran up and down my arm! Was incredibly brave and just splatted him without going into hysterics! Did feel a bit tickly for the rest of the night though...