Favourite spot in Adelaide

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest75

It's not the one on my chin at the moment - thought they were reserved for teenagers!

My fave spot........?

Either out on the water looking in to the city:)

Or

Carrickalinga Beach

Guest guest569
Port Noarlunga beach on a calm day with the tide out...perfect ;0)

Jo

have to agree. Port Noarlunga or moana beach.;)

Even on a winters day i can sit in my car/ van and just drift away watching the waves crash in.:jimlad:

(Torrens) Linear Park in the mornings, koalas in the trees, parrots swooping overhead, magpies watching us with their beadie eyes, grey herons in the river, fairy blue wrens darting in and out of the reeds, and being able to let the dog run free.

Also..... we took a drive out to One Tree Hill on Easter Monday, sat outside the Blacksmith's Arms, sharing a plate of salt and pepper squid, listening to live music in the sunshine... closest thing to a good english pub we've found here!

A girl of simple pleasures, me!

Guest katsmajic

i have a few really

moana surf club patio or deep blue cafe out door area over looking the beach with an icecream or a coldie.

walking along moana beach with my beastie - especially if i see dolphins

the view at the airport up to the hills up to the 3 pylons - looks just like cheltenham hills

anywhere on tykes boat...:notworthy:

Guest Guest75
I'm kinda digging Chambers Gully at the moment... Peaceful, Scenic, Ninja Koalas.

"Ninja Koala's"??????

Remind me not to visit - had enough trouble with one last year!!:arghh::arghh::shocked::shocked:

Guest moonraker1959
(Torrens) Linear Park in the mornings, koalas in the trees, parrots swooping overhead, magpies watching us with their beadie eyes, grey herons in the river, fairy blue wrens darting in and out of the reeds, and being able to let the dog run free.

Also..... we took a drive out to One Tree Hill on Easter Monday, sat outside the Blacksmith's Arms, sharing a plate of salt and pepper squid, listening to live music in the sunshine... closest thing to a good english pub we've found here!

A girl of simple pleasures, me!

Hi not sure whether its still open but they used to have an english style pub in Tea Tree Gully called "The Fox & Firkin"Its at the foothills on Main North East Road.

Guest kfoley0681

rapid bay not alot there but so peaceful and away from it all! or wallaroo lovely beach and campsite for kids or the wildlife park at cuddley creek!

Guest cazzie

My favourites spots are: The Bluff at Victor Harbor - just gorgeous, Hallett Cove beach, rocks, cliffs and boardwalk and any of the southern beaches.

Taking a picnic down by the river and watching the Popeye boats putt-putting up and down. Absolute bliss, but I guess we'll have to transfer our picnics to Stratford on Avon next year! Will also miss Port Noarlunga beach, we sometimes drive down there after work and eat fish and chips on the beach whilst watching the beautiful sunsets. Happy days.:)