Aqua aerobics

Guest joolz

Guest joolz

Does anyone know of any pools around Port Noarlunga that do Water aerobics. I throw myself round our local pool on a regular basis and would quite like to keep it up if I can??

Guest The Dimmocks

I go to the one at Noarlunga, have met Heaps Good "Mrs" there the last few Wednesdays. It very good my arms ache a little today. It 6.15pm for 45 mins and costs $10. Take as little personal stuff in bag though as it cost $3 for a locker and you dont get money back but can leave bag on pool side. I can always pick you up if you like as I drive past where you going to be to get there. x

Guest joolz
I go to the one at Noarlunga, have met Heaps Good "Mrs" there the last few Wednesdays. It very good my arms ache a little today. It 6.15pm for 45 mins and costs $10. Take as little personal stuff in bag though as it cost $3 for a locker and you dont get money back but can leave bag on pool side. I can always pick you up if you like as I drive past where you going to be to get there. x

Thanks that's great!!! I do it here 2-3 times a week and miss it when I don't go...off to the pool tonight for some more splashing around!!!

Nothing like sorting your social life out even before you get to Adelaide lol:jiggy:

cheers Michelle and Heaps Good and Heaps Good's Mrs...

XXXXXX

Guest katsmajic

Its a good work out at Noarlunga - but as with all aqua classes you can do as much or as little as you want/can do.

Theres an offer on at the mo( i know not relevant to you just yet) $10 for 10days, covers 2 aqua classes if nothing else.

We take the kids down for a swim so its well worth it for me just for the next 9days....