Pilates

Guest Dave & Carole

Hi

There is a bosy balance class at Noarlunga that I have been going to. Mixes pilates, yoga and thai chi, i love it.

It's on a mon night 7.30 and wed 7.30 and tues morning 10.15 and I think there is a lesson on a sat morning. I am not sure how much it is a lesson as I am a member down there. If you want to go along next week let me know as there are a few of us that go and I can always pick you up?

Michelle

x

Guest Dave & Carole

Thanks Michelle & Lesley - will chat to my friend who is also interested. trying to find somewhere bewteen Hallett Cove & Moana so Noarlunga would be good. Had heard there was a pilates place at Christies Beach - but nothing on the internet!

Guest DianeJ
Does anyone know of somewhere that does pilates classes in the south?

Loads of gyms everywhere but hard to find a pilates class!

Hi Carole,

I used to go to the Physio at the back of Hallett Cove mall. It's not so much a class as helping you use equipment such as reformers etc.

I have done pilates for 6 years and never really found a decent class there, but I'm sure they must be out there!

Di xx

• 1 year later...
Guest Murphy642

It is probably too far south but Queen Street Pilates does classes in McLaren Vale. They run Tues and Wed evenings and they are absolutely brilliant. Highly recommend.

You can check them out on the internet.

Guest Happy Days

Hi - probably not south enough....but Blackwood Fitness do Pilates classes. Membership is only $15 a week, for as many classes as you like.