Clairvoyants

jono

Guest k8bug79
Hi just wondering if anyone has been to see a clairvoyant in Adelaide. I have heard there is a good one in Onkaparinga Hills/Woodcroft area. Would appreciate any recommendations.

I'm intrigued to see the answers to this one. Havinga really good clairvoyant local to me, I will sorely miss her when we move.

As a rule (and I guess the same could be said for Aus) the best place to get a recommendation is a christian spritualist church. They will have a number of mediums attached to the church and if I recall I did google spiritualism in Australia and there is a big community.

Guest soggy
Hi just wondering if anyone has been to see a clairvoyant in Adelaide. I have heard there is a good one in Onkaparinga Hills/Woodcroft area. Would appreciate any recommendations.

save your money, plan your own future and make it happen yourself.:)

Simon

Guest Guest5035
I'm intrigued to see the answers to this one. Havinga really good clairvoyant local to me, I will sorely miss her when we move.

thought the clairvoyant would see the answers.;)

Stevo

Guest DanandJanna

We spent a couple of days in Moonta and ended up hanging around with two blokes + wives, one of them said he could see our spirit guides and seemed to know a lot about us. Very random. He showed us a couple of good fishing spots so all good :)

Guest k8bug79

I don't want to create a big deal, and I am sure it was meant in jest but I do take offence to comments of mumbo jumbo and the like above. I wouldn't come on here and say your beliefs are rediculous. Yes some psychics are complete sharlatons, but equally there are some very real ones out there. I have met some incredible people who have had an amazing insight. Any good medium wouldn't seek to give answers they guide through message from your loved ones. I know them to be real as I too have had experiences and validation that I have no desire to elaborate on here. I don't by any means think that we know everything that occurs in the world. Even some of the strictest Christians believe in spirtual contact so why are people so quick to dismiss it as Mumbo jumbo.

The Spiritualist churches I mentioned don't make any charge so its not money wasting.

I think before people judge anything in life they should be prepared to try it whatever that may be whether its food or a lifestyle choice.

Not meant as a big argument starter just my opinion

Guest soggy
I think before people judge anything in life they should be prepared to try it whatever that may be whether its food or a lifestyle choice.

Not meant as a big argument starter just my opinion

Try it..... I can do it, anyone can with a bit of practice, google cold reading and spend a few hours studying it, some are better than others but it is not real, while i'm not making friends, all religion is fake, and no I can't prove it to you, and I can't prove the moon is not made of green cheese either, but that is not a good reason to believe that it is.

Simon

Guest stufi1997

Hi,

Just thought I'd add my tuppence worth....I don't necessarily believe in clairvoyants either, though I've got to say I would never post something as uncerimoniously judgemental, I went to one with my sister in Victor and have got to say he definaltely fell into the charlatan category.... so no recommendations from me:sad:

Whatever your reasons for seeking out a clairvoyant or spiritualist I wish you well in your hunt and condemn the negative attitudes that some people feel it's ok to spout on a "public" forum:huh: Cheers Fiona xx

Guest Guest5035
A lady at my office highly recommends Joan Lesley (www.joanlesley.com.au) She is based in Adelaide Arcade.

$120 cash for 50 minutes, i'm in the wrong job, i'll do it for half the price and i'll throw in 6 numbers you can use for the lotto, that will win you millions.

stevo;)

Guest Cope

I admit it was uncalled for to ridicule people, so I apologize and have deleted my comment. On a serious note though: people who are thinking about emigrating, let alone actually do it, are bound to feel insecure about a lot of things. I would like to advise the OP not to give money to people who claim they know a lot about your life that you don't but instead think carefully for yourself and live with the fact that there is a lot of uncertainty about life.

I do wonder why a good clairvoyant didn't see the writing on the wall and buy large chunks of stock in Google a few years ago, and now be lying on a tropical beach being served chilled cocktails! People have said to me "So-and-so was really good - they knew I had a son/daughter/cousin who'd done such-and-such..." I just wonder why someone would pay someone else to tell them something they must already know about themselves!!

And you make your own future at the end of the day... for better or worse!

Guest steph&neil
Someone asks a question and lots of people chip in their unwanted opinions some of which are a disgrace. Not very good for the reputation of this site. Some should keep their unhelpful bigoted opinions for the pub. :arghh:

I completely agree with you Pommy99

I am fed up with the negative comments from people who think they are funny? do you have no manners? Whatever your beliefs are no-one should judge you for them - did they ask you come along?, nope, are they asking you to pay for it?? nope again, you may think you are funny but it is not funny or friendly if you cant be of help then why post??? please dont put people off asking anything on this site I for one got lots of info before & after we arrived so do us all a favour & dont post unless you have a useful answer...................I thought that this was the point of people being on this site??? my moto - the silly questions are the one's that people DON"T ask, why because they will never know,

Steph

Guest cornish Busdriver

I think all religions are a con, there hasnt been or ever will be any proof of any god, profit or after life and to this day i cant understand why anyone would beleive in something or follow something thats never be proven to existed or happend.

BUT that is just my thinking, If people feel the need to beleive in stuff to make there life more fulfilled then thats up to them and im not knocking them for it and nor should anyone else.

Its that persons life and up to them to leed it how they choose as long as they dont try and force there belives on anyone one else.

Guest k8bug79
I completely agree with you Pommy99

I am fed up with the negative comments from people who think they are funny? do you have no manners? Whatever your beliefs are no-one should judge you for them - did they ask you come along?, nope, are they asking you to pay for it?? nope again, you may think you are funny but it is not funny or friendly if you cant be of help then why post??? please dont put people off asking anything on this site I for one got lots of info before & after we arrived so do us all a favour & dont post unless you have a useful answer...................I thought that this was the point of people being on this site??? my moto - the silly questions are the one's that people DON"T ask, why because they will never know,

Steph

Well said, and have you noticed the op hasn't come back.