Hallet Cove, Marino, Seacliff - any place where you can get good breakfast?

Guest Emu

hi,

havent been to Hallet Cove, Marino or Seacliff and was wondering if there is any good place to go for breakfast/brunch on a weekend?

thanks in advance

Guest Dave & Carole

There is a place on Jetty Road in Brighton called 'A cafe etc' - nothing posh at all - but great huge mugs of coffee & food is great. Enjoy :)

Guest cazzie

Hi there,

We love the cafe next to the Somerton Surf Life Saving Club. The views are amazing, the chicken baguettes are great and the latte lovely and only 5 minutes from Brighton. Hallett Cove beach cafe is okay, service can be a bit slow and they take their time cleaning the tables, but great views of the conservation park. Enjoy.

Hello Cazzie, where exactly is hallett cove beach cafe, i am googling away but cant find it. do you know the name of the road?

the other ones that you guys mentioned i found them ;o)

Guest cazzie
Its the old surf life saving club on Herron way.

Yes, Herron Way(thanks Ian) and the cafe leads right to the path of the conservation park. We would recommend doing the boardwalk and stopping for a latte and cake on the way back. Hmmm, maybe I should have the cake before the walk!

Yes, Herron Way(thanks Ian) and the cafe leads right to the path of the conservation park. We would recommend doing the boardwalk and stopping for a latte and cake on the way back. Hmmm, maybe I should have the cake before the walk!

It changed hands a while back and is now called the Boatyard i think. Used to do the best carrot cake ever in there. Not sure if they do now though.....

It changed hands a while back and is now called the Boatyard i think. Used to do the best carrot cake ever in there. Not sure if they do now though.....

Not as good as it used to be (I.M.O.) only went once after it changed hands and was a bit hit and miss it had been running for about six weeks and still not fixed out.