family day care down south???

Guest Shel

Guest Shel

Hello,

We would really love it if someone could recomend a childminder in the Glenelg to Hallet cove area (anywhere in between or near) we have our 2yr old in child care but are really not happy and would feel better if he had a childminder so the care can be a bit more one on one.....its making our working life really difficult at the mo as all we can think about is that he is not a happy boy!!

any info would be gratefully received

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lucky

Hi Shel. I was in the same position as you and spent ages trying to find a childminder. I used various search sites but nearly every number i rang said they had no vancancies. The ones that did struggled to put a sentence together on the phone!

In the end I went for the childcare centre at the TAFE on O'Halloran Hill (just off South Rd). I know you said you wanted family day care, but I just thought I'd mention the childcare centre in case you're still stuck. I'm really pleased with it there and my little boy has settled well...having been at home with me for 2 years!

Good luck with it. I know how heart breaking it is with sad little 2 year old boys!

Best Wishes.

Hi

I am a Family Daycare provider and living in Stonyfell near Burnside - although not having any vacancies I will try and find some names of people that you could try!!

If you PM me with your details I will do my best in finding some FDC providers who may be able to help you!

There are some fantastic providers out there in FDC...

Hope this helps.

Fiona