doner kebab?

Guest Tterrier81

Guest Tterrier81

dooes anyone know of anywhere in adelaide that does a proper kebab, i have been here a while now and have yet to find anywhere that does one.

i've had a few yiros' in my time and dont get me wrong, i love em but i would love a proper doner kebab.

please help lol

dooes anyone know of anywhere in adelaide that does a proper kebab, i have been here a while now and have yet to find anywhere that does one.

i've had a few yiros' in my time and dont get me wrong, i love em but i would love a proper doner kebab.

please help lol

Whats the diffrence, they r the same imho, although they are much better quality here!

yiros and doner are not the same......doner kebabs are carved off a large tube of pressed meat that resembles a can of dog food but cooked and shaved off. Doner kebabs are only edible after imbibing a few beers and after dark and disguised with chilli sauce. If viewed during daylight hours the eater feels regret or should do :biglaugh: Yiros however can vary from too oily to wonderful and resembles proper chunks of meat as the yiros stack is a tower of meat slabs. Garlic sauce should always accompany :)

Guest willfam

There is a place in the Central Market, not sure what it is called but it is on the way through to the food court, just before the entrance to the large asian supermarket. I think they are to die for. You can get them to serve it "flat "on a plate and add a plate of chips...yummmmmmmmy. Big enough to easily share for 2 ppl.

Guest RichandHelen
The closest I have had is at the Marion shopping centre in the food court

They do a lamb and beef doner and it is by far the best I have had here.

Chris

Here is nearest thing ive seen too :)

Guest anniewo

The kebab shop on West terrace next to Austrlain pizza house has the meat on a rotisserie.We had one last week and it was delicious but not donner.Just come back from Turkey so I am now an expert on the different types of kebabs.Ischkader (? spelling) is the best.Had a kebab in the UK and it was gross,tasteless,just lay in my stomach.