Play areas

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

bubbles in golden grove is good. They sell food at a dencent price too. Its very busy though. Just google it. There's also tinlins (new) on north east road near holden hill, but i can't comment on that. There's another in salibury east off bridge road (at the lights, I can't remember the street name, sorry). Its a cheap place and a play cafe.

• 1 month later...

Hi Nikki

Met my sister in law at Wacky Warehouse in Athelstone just a couple of weeks ago, and can highly recommend it. Nice and light and airy, good food on offer, clean and not smelly! Only problem is there is not a lot of parking in front, but you can turn down the road next to it and park round the back easily enough. Not sure where you are in the NE, but if you go along Lower NE Rd to the Mazda garage, turn left, then right at first roundabout (on George Road) you come out opposite the Wacky Warehouse - about 5/10 minutes from me here in Highbury.. I know when it opened up it was run by an English lady called Dawn who came out with her OH about the same time we did. She got the rights from the UK I think and it was the first WW to open out here!

HTH

Diane

Guest stmatt

Hi

There's a place called Kidz Biz Play Cafe in Salisbury. Its quite nicely set out and food is reasonable.

I've heard that Bubbles in Golden Grove is good.

We live near Wacky Warehouse so tend to go there but TBH its not that great - it gets very busy in holiday time/weekend time but you can phone ahead and reserve a table. Food is expensive.