Bus tickets

Guest me123

Guest cornish Busdriver

The Red tickets (peak travel) can be used in interpeak time if you validate them before the time changes and the same go's for the black interpeak tickets.

Example; your bus or tram isnt gonna arrive till 15:05 so jump on any bus just before 3pm and validate your black ticket and get off the bus again. this meens your black interpeak ticket can still be used for another 2 hrs into peak time.

Just a little money saver for ya, same go's with regular tickets.

If you got kids then on weekends and public holidays if you are using the bus to take the kids out buy a day ticket $8.30. Not only does this meen its valid all day but you can also take 2 kids for free with you on that ticket.

Please note: public transport fares will be going up next month.

Guest cornish Busdriver

There are 2 types of students.

High school (upto 16yrs old) or as long as there in school uniform.

Bus fare, before 9am and after 3pm = $2.10 / between 9am and 3pm = $1.20 / weekends and public holidays is $2.20. a concession day ticket is $4.20

Tafe or uni

Bus fare, before 9am and after 3pm = $2.20 / between 9am and 3pm = $1.20 / weekends and public holidays is $2.20. a concession day ticket is $4.20.

Guest cornish Busdriver

As soon as i know what the public transport fares are going upto i will post it.

The public transport companys are waiting to find out as well.