Accommodation in Syndey - the Rocks?

suzer

Anyone have recommendations for accommodation in or near The Rocks in Sydney. My mom's coming to visit in November so want to show her more than Adelaide this time around. (Don't need anything flash just thinking as she's older she wouldn't have to trek all over from that location.)

Cheers

Suz

There's supposed to be a really good Youth Hostel in Sydney, really central, en suite facs etc. Might be worth a google...

Yeah guess how much it is - they've doubled the prices in summer and it's $80 for a bunk bed and $240 a night for a private room:/

I have stayed there many times, superb location, great hotel. I always used it as a business traveller (so cost wasn't important), and it was everything I could ask for.

Last year I stayed at the pier one

Sydney Hotel Accommodation | Sydney Hotels - Sebel Pier One

It's right on the rocks. may parents also stayed there on my advice and they liked it too.

Guest Stacey

Hi Suzer

We recently stayed in the Shangri-la on Circular Quay. It has fantastic views of the Bridge, Opera House and Darling Harbour and is only a short walk from the Rocks.

It's not the cheapest but we paid less that $240 per night which is what you said the Youth Hostel were asking! God prices have gone up since I was a backpacker lol!!

Good luck

Stacey

x