So as many of you know I arrived here yesterday with my family. We are renting in brookly Park which is very nice. We have today got our hire car, been verified at the bank and got our medicare card. We did pop in woolworths to buy a few bits. so here are a few things I could do with some help.
* Best place to find a second hand car to buy?
* where are the green grocers and Buthers too?
* Is lockleys a good place to settle with kids? Best place to settle with kids.
* How do we change our driving licence?
* long term rental - where are the real estates to?
Sorry for all that but I welcome any advice and thankyou in advance.