Advertiser Split the Bill Vouchers

Diane

I've been religiously collecting the vouchers that the 'Tiser has been printing, and now I realise the deal runs out at the end of next week and I've still got about 20 vouchers left.

If anyone wants a couple and lives this side of town I'd be happy to drop them off to you.

The downside is that most of the restaurants on the promotion don't let you use the vouchers on Friday and Saturday nights (some do), but if you want to go out to lunch one day next week, or dinner on Sunday to Thursday nights next week and can use a voucher, let me know.

Basically the voucher gives you half the price off your main course - you need to book beforehand and say you're using the voucher, it's one voucher per person and you can book up to four of you (with a voucher each) if you like. Vouchers cover all main courses on the menu except shellfish and seafood.

Restaurants on the list include places such as the British Hotel, Sagarmatha Nepali Restaurant, Rezz in Newton, PJ O'Briens on East Terrace, La Tombola Italian in Parkside, Regatta's Bistro at the Convention Centre and umpteen others. I'd offer to post them out to people but they probably wouldn't arrive till early next week!

Probably left it a bit late, but if any use to anyone, let me know!

Just for you Stevo - Highlander do a Schnitzel Night on Monday - $9.90 full price, so halve that and you're close to a Stunner Deal. Bottle of water on the table, roll, butter and salad/veggie bar included and she'll feel really special!!! When would you like me to drop the vouchers round? :D