Fishless

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

I'll admit when I don't catch.:cute:

100k trip in the tub today - only one Flathead caught.

No Squid /Snook or Whiting on patches that were paying out last week.

Gave the boat a good run anyway and cleared a few pipes - had 2.5 litres per K' - my best economy yet!

Guest Guest5035

100k trip in the tub today - had 2.5 litres per K' - my best economy yet!

$3 per km travelled, 100kms, mate all the fish you could have bought at Central Market....you could have paid for half of PIA to have fish n Chips, still you had fun..:huh:

stevo

100k trip in the tub today - only one Flathead caught.

No Squid /Snook or Whiting on patches that were paying out last week.

Gave the boat a good run anyway and cleared a few pipes - had 2.5 litres per K' - my best economy yet!

Sounds like you should take your good luck omen out with you...lol....:notworthy:

Rumour has it that off Seaford and Moana are having some half decent catches of snapper, how much is true i dunno just chat at work

HG

Guest Guest75
$3 per km travelled, 100kms, mate all the fish you could have bought at Central Market....you could have paid for half of PIA to have fish n Chips, still you had fun..:huh:

stevo

Yep,had lots of fun whizzing around. Great getting the boat airborne:jiggy:

Guest Guest75
Sounds like you should take your good luck omen out with you...lol....:notworthy:

Rumour has it that off Seaford and Moana are having some half decent catches of snapper, how much is true i dunno just chat at work

HG

I've a couple of marks down there.

I'll share but want to know if you do catch anything + don't fish them regularly and call attention to them.

Yep - it's Snapper ban this month - although the 'Tiser is still reporting good catches of Snapper..What are they on????:wacko: