New Years Eve in Adelaide

MacLeods

Guest louiesmum

I am afraid I don't know as I'm still here in sunny Kent!! But I just wanted too wish you luck for when you go & I'm sure you'll have a great first christmas & new year! Have fun

Guest graandjac

:wacko:Not sure if this subject popped up in the bonfire night section but the conclusion was that fireworks might be banned in SA due to the fire risk, :unsure:as it will be bang in the middle of summer ,anyone in Adelaide have any ideas, Cheers Graham

There was a firework display in Victoria Square last New Year's Eve - we were living in Unley at the time and could hear them from there and they did sound good - we just didn't go as there was a drink ban - I'm afraid for us fireworks OR a drink in hand at midnight wasn't much of a choice! :wubclub:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

sorry can't help with that one ..... Sydney's were awesome though.

We spent last New Years Eve in a friends spa with bubbly in hand - what a way to do it - cheers guys, you know who you are! Fingers crossed we get asked again!

Did miss Big Ben at midnight though, but were on Skype the next day with our old gang and they had him going in the background so we heard him - they were all plastered and we were nursing our hangovers then!!!!!

Cheers

Sas