anyone know what its like living in happy valley ?

Guest css

we have finally recieved our visas after waiting 2 1/2 years and have done lots of research on where to settle and have decided on happy valley.Just wondering if anyone on here knows anything about living there,whats its like,what are the schools like, whats there,how far to beach etc.Any advice would be elcome,thanks :-)

lol,well thats what i am hoping !!! :)

There is a suburb named Hope Valley too, just to confuse issues, lol

Happy Valley is lovely, obviously bias as I live there.... we have been here since Sep 2009 and really like it, you get a real feel of community spirit here. It is very quiet as well, so that may or may not suit.

Not sure about schools but takes anything from 15-20 mins to get to city off peak and going against traffic and anything from 45-60 mins peak going with the flow...

The nearest beach is probably Seacliff which takes about 10-15 mins, it's a lovely beach, we often drive there and walk to Brighton and back.

The Southern beaches, SouthPort, Moana etc can take 20-30 mins.

Not sure about schools as don't have kids yet.

HTH

Andy

We loved Happy Valley when we visited earlier this year and hopefully will end up there ourselves, it seemed to have everything we are after as a family and close enough to the city, beaches and my favourite shopping centre (so far) Westfield at Marion:) We also have friends there who post on this forum too..

We loved Happy Valley when we visited earlier this year and hopefully will end up there ourselves, it seemed to have everything we are after as a family and close enough to the city, beaches and my favourite shopping centre (so far) Westfield at Marion:) We also have friends there who post on this forum too..

thanks,sounds great especially having a great shopping centre, clare