weather in adelaide

Guest bigjez

Guest bigjez

hi everyone can anyone in the know tell me about the weather in sa i thought it would not be as good as nsw where we were going to go to but now my brother has just landed in sa and house prices are a lot cheaper we are looking there aswell but the weather and work will also have to be good i have looked on charts and dosent seeem much diff in fact less rain fall than in sydney thanks for help jez

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Australia is a massive country and the weather varies all over it. There is even SNOW!

Adelaide has very dry heat similar to what you might find in Spain. Having just come back form Sydney we found there to be a liitle humid, very similar IMO to UK. We checked out the weather before we went saw it was going to be 27 and thought OOOOOCHILLY, but it wasnt it was warmer than 27 in ADL!

In the uk I would go to the beach for the day if it got to 22, here i would not go unless it was 28- 29.

There are seasons here a definate winter spring etc. If you want heat all year then go to Darwin or QLD. They have no winter as such, just a wet season.

ATM we have temps in the high 30s, so a 25 day would be quite welcome, would stop me being in the pool and get on with the ironing!

sarah

Guest bigjez

hi sarah i have been looking at houses in hallet cove tonight it looks fab is the beach nice and how is the area dont want to live in the city but dont want tumble weeds going past my front door how long would it take you to drive to city i guess my job will be more up that way anyway sorry for all ques cheers from freezing manchester

jez

Guest guest569

Hallet Cove is about 30 mins inthe car from the city but has a good train connection. The beach is a bit rocky but nice.The whole of Hallet cove is a rocky /Hilly part of the coastline.House prices are on the up there.

[ATTACH]17[/ATTACH]

This is Hallett Cove looking towards North, Glenelg. This is the esplanade off the Cove road. Its a lovely walk if you like the outdoors. Can get very windy in Winter though. Click on photo to enlarge and you'll see my father in law!

Judi x