Guest Roo1

[ATTACH]18[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]21[/ATTACH]

Click on to enlarge

1) Hallett Cove Esplanade

2) Hallett Cove Esplanade

3) Sand Sculpture at Rundle Mall (featuring Mother In Law!)

4) Glenelg

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Ian and Judi,

Great photos.

Just finished reading your article in Australia & NZ - brilliant write up.

It must be really frustrating not having sold the house in Bolton - I orginate not too far away from there myself.

The article raised some interesting discussion points with hubby last night, things we hadn't given much thought to which was useful.

Thanks again! Must get your autograph when we get out there, can you sign my copy please!!! :wubclub:

Guest steve&tracy

Hi Richard and Amanda which edition is the write up on in Australia And NZ mag.Just that Ian and Judi wanted a copy and i said i would post it to them.

best regards Steve&Tracy

Hiya Ian and Judi,

Great photos.

Just finished reading your article in Australia & NZ - brilliant write up.

It must be really frustrating not having sold the house in Bolton - I orginate not too far away from there myself.

The article raised some interesting discussion points with hubby last night, things we hadn't given much thought to which was useful.

Thanks again! Must get your autograph when we get out there, can you sign my copy please!!! :wubclub:

Well this post certainly woke me up this morning!!! The editor emailed me and told me it was the feb issue but we've yet to see it! Aghhhh! I've gone all goosey!!!

Thanks for the great feedback!!!

Steve and Tracey - The editor has said she'd post me one but thanks for the kind offer guys! Thats really lovely of you to do that for us.

Judi x

Guest Unch&dougs

Fantastic, thanks for posting the photos - makes a grey, windy day in Scotland much more bearable.

Any chance of creating a Gallery on the site to further whet our appetite?