| || |
Such a good idea! Ok, sat here with my book... I'm very happy to swop any from this list -
- Pretty much anywhere further south than Brighton
- Pretty much anywhere further North than North Adelaide/Prospect/Brompton kind of area
- Pretty much anywhere north east
- Same for Largs and that kind of area
- McD's, Hungry Jacks, Red Rooster, KFC, Wendy's, Dominos, Eagle Boys Pizza
- Greenhills adventure park
- Not interested in many of the sports/kiddie/family day out type ones - let me know if there's any in particular you're after from the green section, I've barely touched these and am unlikely too, I mainly buy the book for the gold section restaurants
In exchange, the vouchers I'm after are:
- Hotel Tivoli (B17)
- Cherry Blossom Sushi (there are 3 vouchers on same page, starting with D43)
- Noodle Box (D46)
- Aroma cafe (D61)
- The Beach House (E21) - the only kid one I'm after - nephews love it!
- Union Hotel (B20)
- Cha Chi's Mexican (B68)
- Strand (B23)
Send me a PM if you're interested in any swops and I'll pop them in the post. Cheers, STP =)
Ummmm what is the 'entertainment book' ?
Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****
Thanks for explaining.....I will have to get me one!
Not a huge point - but the charity/organisation definitely doesn't get a large chunk of the $65/$70 retail - maybe up to $8 per book. Not that that's a reason not to buy it - if you eat out more than 3 or 4 times a year (or twice somewhere with higher prices), the book pays for itself - but it's a bit of a myth that it's a great fundraiser for charities - like lots of 'fundraisers', the return on investment and actual net profit is very small.
It's 20% of the sale price the Charity retains and only pay for books sold. Not huge but every little helps I guess
Hey Adelaideians , I'm after some entertainment vouchers. mainly the Greenhills park ones. E16, or Willunga golf course E 40 or from adelaide 2011 -2012 book. happy to swap any that i have left for these. Thanks.