Scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing

Guest ozdreamsa

Guest ozdreamsa

Hi

Looks like I have landed to the right place for a lot of questions regarding SA. I would love to hear your advice on Scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing in SA. Thank you

Guest shella_n

HiWe r keen scuba divers. We hang been able to do too much cause we've got thd kids ( and no one to look after them). We've dived the Hobart and port Hughes. The dives were ok but didn't blow me away - I think we've been well spoilt by diving in Egypt. A double boat dive costs about $100 ( not Inc air & equip). if we go on a shore dive we just pay around $ 8 for air as we have all our own equipment. There's plenty of clubs and dive shops. We belong to underwater dive centre in Holden hill which is fab.If you've got any other specific questions don't hesitate to ask.Michelle

Guest ozdreamsa

Hi, thank you so much for sharing ur experience, I am in the process of applying PR, would like to know a lot more if I can obtain the PR.

I just got the padi open water license n excited to explore more. 8 dollar for oxygen sounds ok (or cheaper than average) I guess. I am planning to buy my own gear. If you have some links on the ubderwater photogeaphy near SA, plz share.

Take care.

Guest Timt0

Hi, surfing in SA is great , top beach break at Middleton for beginners then waits and parsons down south also for the more experianced.

Mid coast at seaford/ moana is good too if u dont mind the reef .