Need a weekend getaway - suggestions please

Guest Squareman

Hi

I know Normanville is nt really far away - but its a great place for a weekend away - the beach is gorgeous and I love looking around the little shops around there - plus you could always do a trip to Greenhills - my kids love that place.

Heres a great place with great rates to stay down the http://www.saltyseadog.com.au/

Sarahx

Hi

I know Normanville is nt really far away - but its a great place for a weekend away - the beach is gorgeous and I love looking around the little shops around there - plus you could always do a trip to Greenhills - my kids love that place.

Heres a great place with great rates to stay down the http://www.saltyseadog.com.au/

Sarahx

If you're quick you can get a voucher for Greenhills here: http://cudo.com.au/adelaide/its-just-49-for-a-family-day-pass-to-greenhills-adventure-park-in-victor-harbor-school-holidays-dont-have-to-be-a-nightmare-any-/?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=Adelaide_email&utm_campaign=Email_Adelaide_13092011

Why not go up to the Adelaide Hills, there's plenty of accommodation and loads to do. If your son is into cars then the Motor Museum at Birdwood is good, also there is the chocolate factory at Woodside, the giant rocking horse at Gumeracha, the Whispering Wall at the Barossa reservoir, Cleland wildlife park, Warrawong sanctuary, plenty of shops/cafes/accommodation around Hahndorf, Belair National Park has an adventure playground - plus it is lovely and peaceful, lots of trees/wildlife etc. You don't need to go too far out of Adelaide for a change of scene.

Guest Ric & Paula

We're the same,shattered and have booked to do a long weekend in Moonta Bay,not been before but was cheap and cheerful!Boys can go fishing,girls on the beach,and apparently there are cornish mines that do trips.I'm just gonna chill for a few days ...

Guest Guest5035
Gold Coast - definitely want to go there but i meant 3hrs max by car. Lol

Why not its only 2 hours by plane and 30 mins from GC airport, its quicker and ALOT more fun and the accomodation will be cheaper.

Stevo