Squash, Racketball and Badminton

Guest hobbsy555

Guest hobbsy555

Hi all. We are looking to emigrate to Adelaide in July, and as a keen amateur sportsman was wondering if there were any clubs in and around the Noarlunga area to play squash , racket-ball or badminton.

I play 'old blokes' 5 a side as well.

Any info appreciated, cheers Bruce.:cool:

Hi depending on what you want to play ore off I guess.. for squash and racketball I would suggest you get in touch with the South Adelaide Squash centre through Squash SA http://www.squashsa.asn.au/sa/index.html

they have some of the highest ranking players with in SA. There are courts at Christies Beach and play regular pennant matches there for squash at racket ball.

Think there are badminton teams at Noarlunga but not seen them just ask once you get here :-)

Guest hobbsy555

Hi Leeds 1877.

Brilliant! I look forward to meeting you when you get there. We are due to go in July, so I will have some time to book a court!

Best of luck with your application.

Thanks Riponian, will do some further research. Don't think I'm up to playing the best in SA though!