Adelaide Zoo

Hutchy

Guest Zoos SA

Dear Hutchy,

Thank you for your inquiry. there are several options to get to the Adelaide Zoo from the Adelaide train station, some of these are mentioned above. Also please click on the following link. The Adelaide Connector bus runs from the Adelaide Train station past the old entrance (on Frome Rd) on a very regular basis. please click on the following link for the time table. if you would like any further information, please call the Adelaide Zoo on 8267 3255.

Adelaide Connector - http://www.cityofadelaide.com.au/assets/coa/Info/adelaide_connector.pdf

Many Thanks

Adelaide Zoo

My mam had a great day today....We took the train to the city, then went on the Popeye river cruise to the zoo. She thoroughly enjoyed her visit to the zoo, then we caught the 'free' bus back to the railway station. I really must thank you for your help re: the transport....very much appreciated. Adelaide Zoo, by the way, fantastic.....well worth the visit, and the cafe prices are very reasonable (I thought)....and mam got to 'meet' a kangaroo......thanks again so much..