Nice Adelaide video........

Guest Guest75

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

For all the photos you look at and videos you watch before you come over here, being able to watch them now and actually recognise places that we have been makes them even more special. It truly is a beautiful place we live in!

Guest Sachertorte

The city- Pultney Street, North Terrace and ....Lots of wine!

Where are the shots of South Road in rush hour driving from to and from the city?

I mean, just for a balanced view....of the "real Adelaide" as you say! :tongue:

Few people find that when they get here they primarily hang out in the CBD and Mc Laren Vale... it's a nice thought though!

[quote name=Sachertorte;

Where are the shots of South Road in rush hour driving from to and from the city?

I mean' date=' just for a balanced view....of the "real Adelaide" as you say! :tongue:

[/quote]

I enjoyed watching it but I agree with Sachertorte, it is probably more the Adelaide you hope/expect to see rather than the 'real' everyday one.

I think the arial shots were good because they showed how packed the suburbs are, rolling from one to another, and I think that's helpful when trying to imagine your new home.

Ultimately it seemed like a feel-good holiday video and I enjoyed it for that.

Thanks Tyke.

:wubclub: LC

Guest Guest75
The city- Pultney Street, North Terrace and ....Lots of wine!

I mean, just for a balanced view....of the "real Adelaide" as you say! :tongue:

Few people find that when they get here they primarily hang out in the CBD and Mc Laren Vale... it's a nice thought though!

As LC says it looks like a holiday vid.

I might have to be a sad git and take some footage.............

Anyone seen the road name on the back of Bunnings near the Noarlunga Hospital.

"Grey Box Ave" ................is just erm right / practical???

Good little video,gives a real impresssion of Adelaide and surrounds,..............

Thanks for sharing the video Russell. I liked the start and the ending of it. It made me feel as if I was flying into Adelaide. Cool.:wink:

I might have to be a sad git and take some footage.............

I think that would be amazing! If you could be bothered to make the effort :)

It would be nteresting to hear what views people feel encapsulate life here, or what sights surprised them the most when they first arrived...then you could include them, perhaps?

LC

Guest Sachertorte

Did not spot the "Grey Box Ave"!

Sometimes the sequence of road names is whimsical. You might well relate to this Tyke- Batley Road continuing into Surrey Rd. I told a friend "how can they be next to each other? They are at the opposite side of England" she answered "That would be way too logical for you lot- imagine the fun of thinking you got lost"

Gotta love 'em the Aussies, I thought that was really funny :biglaugh: