Great City hotel break!

Just bought this deal - thought it would great to use for a night out in the city at christmas - or even before.......and a nice break away from the kids!

:smile:http://www.ourdeal.com.au/deal/hotel-grand-chancellor-over-night-accomodation-in-an-executive-room/refer/903818

$129 for an Overnight Adelaide Escape for 2 in an Executive Room at the 4 Star Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley. Includes Wine, Breakfast, Parking and Late Check Out! Value $568.

Sarahx

As usual the price is inflated so you think you are getting a bargin but your not. Its $139 for the same room so you are getting a bit off the price + a free breakfast.

You mean $129...and don't forget the bottle of wine and overnight parking. With a lot if these dealsI look at the price that I am happy to pay..not what it might have been.

Sarahx

No I mean $139 that is what that room normally costs

You mean $129...and don't forget the bottle of wine and overnight parking. With a lot if these dealsI look at the price that I am happy to pay..not what it might have been.

Sarahx

Sarahx

If you take off what you would spend on a taxi home on a normal night out to city it looks a cheap deal for a "special 'night out:biggrin:

If you take off what you would spend on a taxi home on a normal night out to city it looks a cheap deal for a "special 'night out:biggrin:

My thoughts exactly Smit!

Diane - cost for Taxi from city to Moana is approx $70-$80....so works out a good deal for our 'Special Night":biggrin:

Sarahx

Gosh, what does a taxi cost to your place from the city? About $40 tops to here...

Same to here Diane.........you must live a long way out as well...lol:wink: