RUGBY WORLD SEVENS RUGBY - Adelaide Leg

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Now then - for those of you keen to support a proper sport with an odd shaped ball (not talking AFL here!) it is the World Rugby Sevens this weekend in Adelaide. We went last year and what an event, atmosphere, day out ....

Miss it at your peril ...

Guzzler there on Saturday with boys donning his Welsh shirt and me and the girls there too on Sunday for finals day (but we won't be speaking because I will be in my England top, keen to get some games won to make up for Six Nations) - really looking forward to it - anyone else going?

We will be there under the score board on the grassy hill.

Cheers

Sas

Hi , Yes I will be there, Tony will miss it as he is away at work !!! I am going on Saturday and Sunday with other rugby mad friends, we went last year and had a great time .I think we are going to catch the train this time as parking was a little difficult last year. Lets hope the sun shines !!I will look out for you.