Sunday Roast Dinner...YUM :)

Hi Guys,

I am hoping that someone can recommend a great place to go for a Sunday dinner or Carvery. We are living in Flagstaff Hills area but are willing to travel up to1/2 hr in ether direction. I normally would cook my own (Well mum use to do an amazing roast!! :smile:) but we are in temporary accommodation with no cooking facilities to be able to cook one.

I did see the previous post: Sunday Roast Hunt??, but the 2 places recommended was nearly an hour away. They was Simply Organoleptic Café Meso at McLaren and Victoria Hotel in Starthalbyn. Any closer would be greatly received.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks for the help all,

We went for The Brighton Espy Hotel Sunday carvery. It was $12.90 per adult and $8 for a children's menu with a free toy. They have a play area for the kids which was great. There was a salad bar and a fresh bread. For the main you had a choice of Lamb, Beef or Pork so I had all 3 :). Mixed fresh veggies of broc, carrots and colly and roast potatoes. Had mint jelly, apple sauce and horse radish to compliment, Not bad for the price but don't expect one like you get back home, no yorkies or honey roasted parsnips. There was some fruit for dessert.

For quality 7/10 for value 10 out of 10

Where is next guys, come on share with us all your expertise on the Roast Dinner Hunt!!!!

• 9 years later...