Free camping

Guest Damien

Guest Damien

Well I'm happy to do this to return the favour to all my PIA friends. I never would have made it here without the excellent advice from you guys. Now we're the proud owners of 31 acres of gum trees, paddocks and creek on Kangaroo Island (see the photos in my last psot), if anyone wants a free paddock to put their tent/campervan in then come on over. We're 10 mins from Kingscote and 2 mins from the airport.

Damo

Well I'm happy to do this to return the favour to all my PIA friends. I never would have made it here without the excellent advice from you guys. Now we're the proud owners of 31 acres of gum trees, paddocks and creek on Kangaroo Island (see the photos in my last psot), if anyone wants a free paddock to put their tent/campervan in then come on over. We're 10 mins from Kingscote and 2 mins from the airport.

Damo

No bed & breakfast then hey!:sad:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Wow Damo! that is so nice of you!.....esp considering how expensive camping on KI is!:biggrin:

We'll hopefully take you up on that offer as soon as it warms up a little!

Claire & Tel

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oooh!.....sorry just realised your post was directed at people who gave you advice.....don't think we were even members then!.....sorry :embarrassed:

• 3 months later...