Where to stay in Sydney

Bevev's

Hi Bev, my parents stayed at Oaks Goldsbrough apartments in Darling Harbor and said they were great. We are going in the school holidays and tried to book there but they are booked up so we are staying at The Park Royal in Darling Harbor. I will let you know what it's like.

Tina

We stayed for a week in Bellevue Hill recently near the Ferry. Got a whole 2 bedroom house so could make our own breakfast and used the Ferry (Public Transport) to take us to circular quay within 6 minutes. The Ferry is great great views of the Harbour along the way and many of the sights. It was about a 10 minute walk to the Ferry though and a lot of the Sydney area is quite hilly. We booked that through the Stayz accommodation website.

We are going at the end of November and are staying in the Meriton Serviced Apartments world Tower. Never been before but it has excellent write up's on trip advisor. Might be worth taking a look at a few places and then searching them on Trip advisor to see the general consensus. Obviously it is very personal but if all the reviews are terrible then at least you know to avoid a place.

We stayed at the Meriton World Tower in February - FANTASTIC - 73rd floor and the views were just brilliant, as was everything else about it. You'll love staying there. We'll never stay anywhere else after that. Stayed at the Travelodge Wynyard too, no problems there either - but nothing beats the World Tower for me.

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...

Wherever you end up, enjoy your trip as Sydney is amazing! We did the bridge walk and it was a fantastic and memorable activity. Also, take a ferry to Watson's Bay - a gorgeous little island. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed aTara's guest house, it was very very good, huge room and the owners were lovely. It was the number 1 guest house in Sydney when we went, but that was 3 years ago. There was a bus stop round the corner and it took about 20 mins to get to the harbour, depending on traffic. Amazing breakfasts and they picked us up from the airport. I'd check it out, don't even know if it's still there!