Singapore Changi Airport

Just wondering what currencies/payment methods are accepted at Singapore airport - obviously singapore dollars, but is this the only one? Are we able to use Australian dollars and UK debit cards?

Just looking at getting a little cash exchanged and obviously taking cash would be a much better exchange rate than our UK bank would give us should we use our debit card.

I'd use your pounds or Aus $$ or get some Singapore $$. We never spend much. Showers are about $5 pp and if you use the pool then they are free in the changing rooms. Pool was about $13 pp last time I think. For as long as you wanted. Food we just used our UK leftovers and the Singapore change. I think we had $30 Singapore total was all and still had change.

I'm on holiday in the UK at the moment and we came via Singapore airport. I didn't bother getting any currency and just used Australian dollars. I had the right money but in the past we have used a $20 note for a $10ish transaction and got the change back in Singapore dollars.

Thanks for all the replies - think we'll just take £'s and AUD if that's the case.

For what relatively little you will spend there on a short stopover then the exchange rates are not a really worth fussing , all the shops, bars and cafe's take most currencies.

We have several currencies stored at home now from going through several international airports, they will come in handy sometime, like your Pounds will too.

Enjoy the journey, we do, every time.