Best Breakfast

My favourite is in Port Adelaide - I think it's called Coco's - it's opposite Foodland anyway and I have not found anywhere else that does Eggs, Bacon and Mushrooms anywhere near as good. They don't mess around, putting any unnecessary greenery on the plate either - I hate that in a breakfast!!

Guest Claire-n-tel

We tried Dear Daisy cafe near tram stop 4 yesterday morning for the first time both had "Bacon Benny" Turkish bread, loads of bacon, poached eggs and lovely, very lemony holandaise......yummo! Will definatly go back

Hi jimmyskinner, I notice on your post you are a joiner, hope you don't mind me asking! but whats the work like out there at the min for joiners?? sorry to come away from subject!!

Hi sam we have plenty of work but i work for Australian window solutions fitting UPVC double glazing.www.australianwindowsolutions.com.au

That's good to hear, thankyou, I am always on line researching and I always seem to find a large number of jobs but I hear a lot of negative feedback saying jobs are sparce!! ..........once my visa is in place I can start making contact with employers, hopefully that will be in the next couple of months, visa application will be submitted this week then it will be waiting for a case officer, thanks for the info