Entertainment Book vouchers for Kangaroo Island ferry - Sealink

Guest morac333

Guest morac333

Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone in Adelaide had the Entertainment Book and weren't going to use their Kangaroo Island ferry discount voucher? I'm visiting from Melb with my parents so would gratefully appreciate this. I'm happy to reciprocate with Melb E.B. vouchers if you happen to be heading this way and of course will pay for postage. We'll be bringing 2 cars so looking for 2 vouchers in total.

*admin please remove if this is an unsuitable post*

Thanks, Anna

Guest morac333

I think I initially had the option to email you, which I thought did go through. Anyway, it appears that I can send you a PM as I've just tried and how have the msg in my sent items. Let me know if it's not coming through.

Oh, you're in Glenelg. I've heard that's a nice suburb. Is it worth a stop on the tourist trail?

Just check also with the Sealink people. We went at Christmas and they had some special deals on which meant that if we booked without using the Voucher then they gave us a better discount and also included our first night accommodation (which for us was at the Caravan Park) at Penneshaw.

Guest morac333

I already checked the accommodation deals and we won't be staying at one of the Sealink accredited ones, but will make an extra call / search to see if they have deals on. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest morac333

Claire-n-tel, Thank you for sending you voucher. I did get it a few weeks back, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. What a great saving we will get as a result. :)

I'm still looking for one more entertainment book voucher for the Kangaroo Island ferry if anyone else has one they won't use?