Amazing Adelaide autumn anyone...

Guest Guest1495

Guest Devon

We've just been driving around the scenic routes of Birdwood, Lobethal etc for hours today and in real life the autumn colours and scenes are out of this world. The photos although great don't do the scenes justice! The reds, greens and browns are fantastic. The sun was shining too so dumped the jacket for the day and stopped in the sun for drinks :wubclub:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

We drove through Stirling and Aldgate yesterday and the trees were lovely, very european. Although the sun setting on a gum tree is pretty the leaves changing colour on european trees is spectacular!

sarah

Guest jill wright

Hi thanks for the photos have got no 11 as my screen saver at mo I'm sure though I've read on here some people fine Adelaide too brown??? or is that just summer

Jill

That's just summer. A bit of rain and it greens up quickly. I was eying up the large anount of soursobs that have sprouted up in my front garden bed today, thinking hmm have to pull them out. Also eyed the pile of brown leaves on my driveway from NEXT DOOR"S TREE that get swished into a pile in the corner by me driving in and thought hmm must load them into the garden bin and the grass is getting a bit high. Couldn't start the lawnmower after its summer hibernation, so decided it wasn't meant to be and finished my book instead.

• 4 months later...